About The Product
This wireless Modbus IO Module is ideal for gas, electricity, and water metering applications. Suitable for lighting control with built-in logic achieving very short response times. Helps distribute IO modules around the building and integrate remote Modbus RS485 devices.
- The module does not require a battery making it very low maintenance.
- No programming of registers or Master and Slave.
- Solve the most complex projects with one part number, easy to budget for.
- It achieves the best possible wireless range of 300m in buildings by using 868MHz.
- We made it flexible so the wireless range can be extended by separating the network into different channels.
- Each ISMA-B-W0202 allows connection to other RS485 devices using the onboard RS485 port such as ISMA-B-8I
Mostly used in metering projects where cabling is expensive or not possible. This module helps integrate remote Modbus meters and pick up pulse meters.
W0202 has been built to allow the extension of RS485 bus using wireless technology wherever the use of network cable is impossible or no cost-effective. The use of two W0202 allows building the wireless ‘bridge’ for the RS485 by building a wireless remote island (one or more) for devices to communicate via Modbus RTU / ASCII
This module is fully compatible with any Modbus system including the following: Tridium Jace3, Jace6, Jace8000 Compatible, iSMA MAC36 Controller, Trend IQ3, IQ4 Bacnet IP Compatible, Siemens PX range, Cylon BACnet controllers, Schneider Electric StruxureWare Bacnet controllers, OSS NeOSS building management controller, Priva Blue ID, Distech EC Bos, DELL EDGE GATEWAY 5000, Compatible with any Honeywell Centraline Hawk, Delta Controls Compatible IO Modules.
2xUniversal Inputs (2UI)
All universal inputs have 16-bit resolution which supports the following types of inputs:
- Temperature input supports the following types of sensors: 10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K, 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1: accuracy ± 0,1°C at 25°C
- Voltage input 0-10VDC: input resistance 100kΩ accuracy ±0,1% measurement resolution 3mV@12bit and 1mV@16bit
- Current input 0-20mA
- Resistive input 0-1000kΩ: measurement resolution for 20kΩ load 20Ω@12bit and 1Ω@16bit
- Dry contact input
2xDigital Outputs (2DO)
- Relay output (NO) max. 3A, 250 VAC/30 VDC
- Interface RS485 half-duplex
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: MODBUS
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 24V AC/DC
- Dimension: 17,5x110x62 mm.
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
Documentation & Downloads
Business & Industrial > Automation Control Components