MINI modules have been designed to complement the MIX series. Depending on the project needs, one of 7 different MINI can be chosen, all inputs and outputs are unified among our products. One feature that makes these two product groups different is hand operating switches, in some applications, it is required. Moreover, all I/O modules have BTL, CE, and UL certificates.
Like in the case of the MIX modules IP (1x Ethernet), MINI is factory-equipped with the most popular open communication protocols Modbus (TCP/IP) and BACnet (IP), which are selected using DIP switches. Rotary switches are used to set the module address, which facilitates and accelerates the process of commissioning the system. Built-in mini USB allows for the initial configuration of the unit without an external power supply.
MINI I/O Modules with Ethernet have built-in Modbus Gateway TCP/IP to Modbus ASCII/RTU, enabling you to connect additional modules/devices that communicate via Modbus RS485.
iSMA-B-4U4A-H-IP is one of the most innovative and easy to set up IO modules on the market. It works on either Bacnet or Modbus and can be hand-operated. It has 4 Universal Inputs and 4 Analog Outputs.
This module is fully compatible with any Modbus or Bacnet system including the following: Tridium Jace3, Jace6, Jace8000 Compatible, iSMA MAC36 Controller, Trend IQ3, IQ4 Bacnet IP Compatible, Siemens PX range, Cylon BACnet controllers, Schneider Electric StruxureWare Bacnet controllers, OSS NeOSS building management controller, Priva Blue ID, Distech EC Bos, DELL EDGE GATEWAY 5000, Compatible with any Honeywell Centraline Hawk, Delta Controls Compatible IO Modules.
Inputs & Outputs:
4x Universal Inputs (4UI) All universal inputs have 16-bit resolution which supports the following types of inputs:
- Temperature input support the following types of sensors: 10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K, 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1, Pt1000, Ni1000 For sensor Pt1000 and Ni1000 use only 16bit resolution
- Voltage input 0-10VDC: input resistance 100kΩ accuracy ±0,1% measurement resolution 3mV@12bit and 1mV@16bit
- Current input 0-20mA
- Resistive input 0-1000kΩ: measurement resolution for 20kΩ load 20Ω@12bit and 1Ω@16bit
- Dry contact input
4x Analog Outputs (4AO) All analog outputs are equipped with 12-bit ADC provides10 mV resolution and accuracy less than ±0,5%. They support the following output types:
- Output 0-10V DC maximum load up to 20mA
- PWM: 0,01Hz, 0,1Hz, 1Hz, 10Hz, 100Hz
- Interface RS485 half-duplex
- 1 x Fast Ethernet
- Up to 99 devices on the bus
- Protocols: MODBUS or BACnet
- Baud rate: 2400 to 115200 bps
- 24V AC/DC
- Dimension: 35x110x62 mm.
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
Documentation & Downloads
Business & Industrial > Automation Control Components