BMSParts.co.uk Returns & Refund Policy
Please read the following carefully.
We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
We offer a refund to our customers within 14 days of receiving the goods that you want to cancel.
You have another 14 days to return the goods once you have contacted us.
We will refund you within 14 days of receiving the goods back and you do not need to provide a reason.
We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with BMSParts.co.uk. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it to us within 30 days, with the despatch note, in unused condition, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state complete with packaging and all components, and we will refund you the price you paid for that product (excluding P&P).
We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
You will only have to pay for the return postage of the products.
Certain products and services are excluded from this returns policy, including food/perishable items, personalised products or those made to order. These items cannot be returned for a refund unless faulty. products excluded such as these are clearly marked on the product information page. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We try to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us at the postal address below within 30 days of receipt.
In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs. For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty products
Please contact us by telephone (on 07703 765470) or email customerservices@BMSParts.co.uk to inform us of your wish to return products.
We may allocate you with a Returns Code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt (such as via Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery) and return to:
BMS Parts Customer Returns
19 Loring Road
You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
BMSParts.co.uk has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on BMSParts.co.uk or contact us for exact sizes.
BMSParts.co.uk will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person’s services.
Because of the nature of the Internet BMSParts.co.uk provides and maintains BSMParts.co.uk on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of BMSParts.co.uk will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use BMSParts.co.uk in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse BMSParts.co.uk for any loss or damage caused as a result.
These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit BMSParts.co.uk ‘s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
BMSParts.co.uk will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
BMSParts.co.uk is not involved in the manufacture of products. Where we state information as to the contents of the sweets (e.g. whether they contain sugar, gluten or gelatine) we reproduce wherever possible the information provided by the manufacturer. We do not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, BMSParts.co.uk excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Maxking Limited and BMSParts.co.uk shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on BMSParts.co.uk;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating BMSParts.co.uk;
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of BMSParts.co.uk or any product purchased through BMSParts.co.uk;
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the BMSParts.co.uk web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading BMSParts.co.uk, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from BMSParts.co.uk or its licensees and affiliates;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”) to which BMSParts.co.uk link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
If you would like help when ordering, information about a product, a request for a product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at customerservices@BMSParts.co.uk.
You can also contact us:
By post at Maxking Limited, 19 Loring Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire. LU6 1DZ;
By telephoning 07703 765470 between the office hours of 9am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
© Maxking Limited 2018 All Rights Reserved
19 Loring Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire. LU6 1DZ
Monday-Friday: 8am – 5pm
You can email using the link below.