The iSMA-B-MAC36NL is a Niagara controller with 36 onboard IO and a license of 100 points and one RS485 port. If more points are needed then you can upgrade in 50 points increment.
The MAC (Master Application Controller) with built-in different types of I/O and operating in the Niagara Framework environment. Using the specific local I/O set 16x UI, 8x AO, 4xDI and 8x DO allow to use the device in different applications. The controller provides control, data logging, alarming, scheduling, integration and visualisation.
To allow IP connectivity there are 2x Fast Ethernet ports that can operate as two independent ports. Built-in 1x RS485 can be used to expand the number of I/O by connecting MINI or MIX series I/O modules or to integrate with other subsystems.
iSMA-B-MAC36NL provides rich graphical interface displaying on a standard Web browser or on external display connected to a built-in HDMI and USB port (touch-screen support).
There are two more hardware versions of the controller with the second RS485 port and M-Bus interface available.
The Niagara versions that this controller is compatible with are:
- Niagara 4.4.73
- Niagara 4.4.92
- Niagara 4.6.96
- Niagara 4.7.109
- Niagara 18.104.22.168
- Niagara 22.214.171.124
Temperature input supports the following types of sensors:
10K3A1, 10K4A1, Carel 10K, 20K6A1, 2.2K3A1, 3K3A1, 30K6A1, SIE1, TAC1, SAT1, Pt1000, Ni1000
For sensors Pt1000 and Ni1000 use only 16-bit resolution!
- Voltage input 0-10 V DC: input resistance 100 kΩ accuracy ±0,1%, measurement resolution 3 mV @ 12-bit
and 1 mV @ 16-bit
- Current input 0-20 mA (external resistor 200 Ω required)
- Resistive input 0-1000 kΩ: measurement resolution
for 20 kΩ load: 20 Ω @ 12-bit and 1 Ω @ 16-bit
- Dry contact input
4x Digital Inputs (4DI)
- Dry contact inputs
- Fast pulse counter up to 100 Hz saved in SD Card
8x Analog Outputs (8AO)All Analog Outputs are equipped with 12-bit ADC provides 10 mV resolution and accuracy less than ±0,5%. They support the following output types:
- Voltage: 0-10 V DC max. load up to 20 mA
- PWM: 0,01 Hz, 0,1 Hz, 1 Hz, 10 Hz, 100 Hz
8x Digital Outputs (8DO)
- Relay output (NO): max. 3 A @ 30 V DC
- Multicore Cortex-A Series ARM Processor
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Removable micro-SD card – 4 GB
(2 GB system reserved / 2 GB user storage)
- RS485 half-duplex, opto-isolated
- Baud rate from 2400 to 115200
- 2x Fast Ethernet (independent)
- 2x USB (1x OTG, 1x Host)
- HDMI type A (standard)
- Micro SD card slot
- Modbus RTU/ASCII/IP, BACnet MSTP/IP, oBIX, SNMP,
- 24 V AC/DC
- Dimensions: 160x110x62 mm.
- Construction: UL approved,
self-extinguishing plastic (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting DIN (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
Business & Industrial > Automation Control Components