About the Product:
These 433MHZ units can be used with Solar electrical meters to solar inverters or any Modbus device to the controller using the LoRa radio setting without the need for a long cable connection.
You can have 1 unit installed to your controller or solar inverter and have up to 32 meters connected to this one unit as long as each unit has its own Modbus address different from the others.
The LoRaWAN Data Transmission Terminal is a universal communication interactive equipment that is designed and manufactured based on LoRa RF chip.
It integrates two interfaces of industrial standard RS485 and supports a variety of protocols to realize the data transmission between wired and wireless devices.
It supports LoRaWAN Class C protocol. It can be widely applied in the IoT, centralized metering and industrial control, etc.
LoRa data transmission terminals universal communication interface equipment.
Allows for wireless transmission of RS485 data, cutting out the need for running long cables in complex installs.
Includes a pair of communicators (transmitter and receiver), each unit is a transceiver (can be a receiver or transmitter – two-way traffic to each other).
Note: If more than one LoRa transmitter/receiver set is being used on-site with different baud rates or parity, then they will need to operate on different communication channels.
IMPORTANT: ALWAYS CONNECT THE ANTENNA BEFORE POWERING UP THE TRANSMITTER OR RECEIVER
- Small, easy to install
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 oC
- 1 standard interface of RS485, supporting a variety of protocols and communicating with various automatic devices with RS485 interfaces
- Equipped LoRa chips SX1276 from Semtech for RF part
- Supporting LoRaWAN Class C protocol
- Band: 433 Mhz
- Wireless ultra-long transmission range with up to 6-8 km barrier-free
- 1.9-meter Antenna lead with magnetic base Antenna 413-453 MHZ
- Display interface: 128×64 lattice OLED, which can query power parameters on site
- Switching function: 1 way 5A relay switch output, L to Y0
Mostly used in metering projects where cabling is expensive or not possible. This module helps integrate remote Modbus meters and IO modules without the need for long cable runs.
- Interface RS485 half-duplex
- Protocols: MODBUS RTU, DL/T 645
- Baud rate: 1200, 2400, 4800 or 9600 bps, 8N1, 8E1 or 8O1
- Packet Length Sent 255 bytes
- Packet Length Received 255 bytes
- LoRa Radio – Long Range Radio and is mainly targeted for M2M and IoT networks. This technology will enable public or multi-tenant networks to connect a number of applications running on the same network.
- LoRa PMAC – Basic LoRa connection example, sending and receiving data. In LoRa–MAC mode the LoRaWAN layer is bypassed and the radio is used directly.
- LoRa WAN – Low-power, wide-area networking protocol built on top of the LoRa radio modulation technique.
- 220V/230Vac ±20% 45-65Hz
- Power Consumption <1W
- Dimension: 90mm long x 60mm Depth x 37mm Width.
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -25°C to 55°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation, no frost
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation
- Working Frequency Range: 433 MHz
- ISM Band: 433 MHz
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Output Power: 18 dBm 100mA
- Sensitivity: -139 dBm
- Sending Packet Length: 255 bytes
- Receiving Packet Length: 255 bytes
- Communication Range: 6-8 km
Documentation & Downloads
Business & Industrial > Automation Control Components