The EB-303 Current Bar is a modular current meter formed of 2 parts:
- The bar (With Lable) itself is a Modbus-enabled meter and is available in three different sizes, supporting a max of 3 input channels.
- Current Sensors (3 x CTs) are pre-assembled with the EB Current Bar.
The EC is a current sensor for standard miniature circuit breakers (MCB).
It is designed to fit any type of IEC standard MCB, Residual-Current Devices (RCD), and Residual-current Circuit Breakers with Overload protection (RCBO) capable of measuring devices up to 40A.
The EC includes a current transformer (CT) with a turn ratio of 1:1000 and a burden resistor of 10Ω.
The EC does not interfere with or affect the function of the MCB.
- Fitted on top of all EU standard circuit breakers
- Output Values: A, °C (Environmental temperature)
- Device Bus: 12V DC
- Interface Protocol: Modbus RTU – 19200, 8, E, 1 (default settings)
- Available in 3 sizes, 3, 6, and 12 inputs
- mA current transformers (up to 63A)
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of full-scale signal @25°C